Interledger Reference Code Released

From: Evan Schwartz <evan@ripple.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 01:47:31 +0900
To: public-interledger@w3.org
We've released our reference implementation of the Interledger Protocol.
Try out the demo at https://github.com/interledger/five-bells-demo

×

​

This is a basic implementation of the Universal mode of the protocol. The
demo runs a number of independent ledgers and connectors and allows you to
select any two ledgers and send an interledger payment between them. This
is meant to illustrate how easy it could (and arguably should) be to send
money between payment networks.

More documentation, draft specs, and other use case demos to come but we're
looking forward to hearing your feedback on this in the meantime!

--
Evan Schwartz | Software Architect | Ripple
[image: ripple.com] <http://ripple.com>

Screen_Shot_2015-11-03_at_1.37.44_AM.png
(image/png attachment: Screen_Shot_2015-11-03_at_1.37.44_AM.png)