Re: Fw: Fwd: Roll call / intro - expand the scope of Interledger Protocol to beyond payment

Hi Nitin. I feel it is important to have a clear focus on what we're trying
to accomplish with ILP, which is interledger payments. ILP should ensure it
is compatible with other business functions generally, to be sure, but as
there is no explicit blockchain in the ILP concept, I'm not sure this is
the right place to explore how the blockchain can be employed in
conjunction with other business activity in the financial sector. Did you
have any specific concerns that might limit ILP's applicability to certain
areas, or a more general desire to ensure compatibility with a broad range
of applications?