Re: Schema.org meta data mapping to Indie UI User context

On 20/02/2015 19:59, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> Thank you Katie.

I second that. Thank you also Rich.

By the way - I'm changing my main email address to

andyheath@axelafa.com

If anyone knows what I have to do on the W3 side to achieve that please
let me know - meanwhile, if you are able to get your address book to
forget the old one and remember the new one that would be helpful (but I
know that isn't easy).

andy
andyheath@axelafa.com

> Rich Schwerdtfeger
>
> Inactive hide details for "Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL" ---02/20/2015
> 01:46:21 PM---This is wonderful.....:-) * katie *"Katie Haritos-Shea
> GMAIL" ---02/20/2015 01:46:21 PM---This is wonderful.....:-) * katie *
>
> From: "Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL" <ryladog@gmail.com>
> To: <janina@rednote.net>, Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
> Cc: "'Andy Heath'" <andyheath@axelrod.plus.com>, "'public-indie-ui'"
> <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
> Date: 02/20/2015 01:46 PM
> Subject: RE: Schema.org meta data mapping to Indie UI User context

> This is wonderful.....:-)
>

> * katie *
>
> Katie Haritos-Shea
> Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)
>
> Cell: 703-371-5545 | ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton, VA | LinkedIn Profile |
> Office: 703-371-5545

andy
andyheath@axelafa.com