From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 2:50 PM
To: Ben Peters; public-indie-ui@w3.org
Cc: ryladog@gmail.com; Katie.Haritos-Shea@Chase.com
Subject: RE: Demos for Intentions and CE=cursor

Unsure about 2nd URL expected interaction. Curser is visible, typed letters are not but does show the 'event : { type : "beforeInput", intention :
"insertText"}' for each letter, and the select all intension, in the log box.

All is read out except typed letters in NVDA

Both files have this misspelling: 'numers' instead of 'numbers'  (I know, rough draft you said...:-)

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 | ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton, VA | LinkedIn Profile |