IndieUI CfC Decision: Events Heartbeat Publication Approved

Colleagues:

There having been no objections, and several supportive comments to the
CfC below, also available at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-indie-ui/2014May/0017.html

This CfC is approved and publication of the updated working draft of our
Events 1.0 specification will proceed.

Janina