From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 8:16 AM
To: Janina Sajka
Cc: Independent User Interface Task Force
Subject: Re: CfC to Move IndieUI Repository to Git

+1 to the move.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

Janina Sajka ---05/19/2014 11:54:54 AM---Colleagues: This is a Call for
Consensus (CfC) to migrate our documents repository

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net <mailto:janina@rednote.net> >
To: Independent User Interface Task Force <public-indie-ui@w3.org
<mailto:public-indie-ui@w3.org> >
Date: 05/19/2014 11:54 AM
Subject: CfC to Move IndieUI Repository to Git

  _____

Colleagues:

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to migrate our documents repository
from W3C Mercurial to the W3C branch on GitHub.

This move is preferred by our primary editor and our Staff Contact. It
has been confirmed that we can retain editing history despite switching
to Git.

According to agreed Task Force procedure this CfC is now open for
objection, comment, as well as statements of support via email. Silence
will be interpreted as support, though messages of support are certainly
welcome.

If you have objections to this migration, or any comments concerning
this proposed migration, please respond by replying on list to this
message no later than midnight Boston Time, Monday 26 May.  If no
objections are received by this deadline, this CfC will be confirmed as
a  consensus resolution of the IndieUI Task Force and a migration of our
documents from Mercurial to Git will proceed.

Janina

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200
sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net
Email: janina@rednote.net <mailto:janina@rednote.net>