From: "Larkin, Andrew" <Andrew_Larkin@comcast.com>
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>, Richard
            Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc: Hans Hillen <hhillen@paciellogroup.com>, Indie UI
            <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
Date: 03/25/2014 02:05 PM
Subject: Re: Indie UI event polyfills

Hi James,

Rich isn't wrong, I also have an interest in participating in ARIA, hence
the suggestion to join PF.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Larkin
Technical Lead, Accessibility
Comcast
1701 John F Kennedy Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19143
Office: (215) 286-7459
Mobile: (215) 518-5917

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:31 PM
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Hans Hillen <hhillen@paciellogroup.com>, "Larkin, Andrew" <
andrew_larkin@comcast.com>, Indie UI <public-indie-ui@w3.org>

On Mar 25, 2014, at 7:49 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
wrote:

      James, Hans,

      I would like to introduce you to Andrew Larkin. Andrew is responsible
      for the development of the Comcast talking set top box. He is still
      working on joining PF to participate in Indie UI.

Hi Andrew, Rich’s mention of PF above is a typo. If you’re intending to
participate in IndieUI, join the IndieUI working group, not PF. If you’re
also intending to participate in ARIA 1.1 and ARIA 2.0, join PF, where the
ARIA work is being done.

Welcome.

      He is a very strong javascript developer and wanted to contribute to
      the Indie UI polyfills effort. I offered to put him in contact with
      both of you to facilitate that.

      Best,
      Rich

      Rich Schwerdtfeger