Re: Indie UI event polyfills

Andrew,

I would like to also introduce you to Janina Sajka who chairs the Indie UI
standards effort.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	"Larkin, Andrew" <Andrew_Larkin@comcast.com>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, James Craig
            <jcraig@apple.com>, Hans Hillen <hhillen@paciellogroup.com>
Cc:	Independent User Interface Task Force <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
Date:	03/25/2014 10:02 AM
Subject:	Re: Indie UI event polyfills

Thanks Rich!

James, Hans, it's good to meet you both.  As Rich mentioned, I am
particularly interested in helping out with the group in any way I can.
I'm currently working with our W3C representative here at Comcast to join,
but I'd like to follow along with the current work in the interim.

Looking forward to working with you both,
Andrew

Andrew Larkin
Technical Lead, Accessibility
Comcast