Re: Request to review UAAG 2.0 LC

The UAWG has extended the review period for UAAG 2.0 to 31 January 2014.
We would appreciate Indie-UI WG review and comments. See the email below
for specific issues UAWG thought would be of interest to Indie-UI.

UAAG 2.0 <- http://www.w3.org/TR/UAAG20/
Implementing UAAG 2.0 <- http://www.w3.org/TR/IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20/

Comments on the draft should be sent to public-uaag2-comments@w3.org
before 31 January, 2014.