RE: Need Agreement on Terminology

Another reason we need agreement:)

From: Ryosuke Niwa [mailto:rniwa@apple.com]
Sent: Monday, December 8, 2014 4:06 PM
To: Ben Peters
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger; White, Jason J; chaals@yandex-team.ru; Olli Pettay; public-editing-tf@w3.org; public-indie-ui@w3.org; Travis Leithead
Subject: Re: Need Agreement on Terminology

Somewhat relatedly, clipboard API specification started using the term "action" to refer to copy, paste, & cut:
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/clipops/clipops.html#actions

Thanks for your feedback everyone. I don't feel like we've landed on an answer yet. Those opposed to the word "Intentions" should speak up so we can finish this discussion and have consistent terminology going forward. Thanks!!