From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2014 9:34 PM
To: Independent User Interface Task Force
Subject: CfC to Publish Events Requirements FPWD

Colleagues:

This is our formal Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a First Public
Working Draft (FPWD) of our Events Requirements document. This CfC is open
until close of business Boston Time on Friday 10 April.

According to agreement reached during our teleconference of 2 April and
logged at:

http://www.w3.org/2014/04/02-indie-ui-minutes.html

You are requested to make any suggested edits known in response to this
email, including substantive edits you believe should be included in this
FPWD publication. As agreed in the teleconference, all editorial edits will
not delay this FPWD, and any proposed substantive edits which are also NOT
objected to in email will be accepted for this FPWD.

The draft we propose to publish as our updated Working Draft, pending
masthead and status updates as well as possible editorial corrections
(spelling, punctuation, etc.), is available at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/wiki/Events/Requirements

According to agreed Task Force procedure this CfC is now open for objection,
comment, as well as statements of support via email. Silence will be
interpreted as support, though messages of support are certainly welcome.

If any substantive edits are proposed during this CfC which you believe
should be discussed further before a FPWD is published, please indicate your
objection to this CfC.

If you have objections to publication, or comments on the proposed updated
Working Draft document (or to this resolution), please respond by replying
on list to this message no later than close of business Boston Time, on
Friday 10 April. If no objections are received by this deadline, this
resolution will be confirmed as a  consensus resolution of the IndieUI Task
Force and publication of our Events Requirements document will proceed.

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net
		Email:	janina@rednote.net