Re: [MediaQueries4] media feature proposal: display-colors-inverted (previously from IndieUI User Context)

On Oct 17, 2013, at 11:12 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Then I think you need to clarify this: "Privacy and fingerprinting concerns related to this media feature are minimal, since it is unlikely that most individuals will have this setting enabled all the time."
>
> You should explain why. I don't see why people who would need to invert colors that needed to do would not do it all the time unless it was only for a situational impairment.

Fair enough. How about this?

Note: Privacy and fingerprinting concerns related to this media feature are minimal, since it is unlikely that most individuals will have this setting enabled all the time. For example, due to personal preference or situational context, some individuals use this as a manual quick toggle to temporarily view text content in a light-on-dark color scheme as opposed to a dark-on-light default.