Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

From: Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 09:36:20 +1000
To: public-indie-ui@w3.org
Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> Please provide any agenda items you would like included on our upcoming
> teleconference this coming Wednesday 30 May at 21:00Z.

This is the one I proposed for an earlier meeting but it didn't make the
agenda then. I'll let Janina and Michael decide whether now is the right time
for it:

Identification of issues that must be resolved before publishing a first
public working draft of User Contexts. Which have to be addressed before a
draft can be published, and which can be deferred?