Re: IndieUI Teleconference Agenda; 1 May at 21:00Z for 60 minutes

Hello, Christophe:

Christophe Strobbe writes:
> Regrets.
> I joined the WG under the assumption that the meetings were at 7 p.m. CET
> (that was the time mentioned at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/> until
> last week). I will need some time before I can attend calls at 11 p.m.

We'll mark you with standing regrets for now.

Sorry about any confusion. However, when I access that URI today, I do
see our current meeting time, which is 11PM in CET. So, not sure what
happened there--a caching issue, possibly?

We adjusted our teleconference time to accomodate regular attendance
from Australia. Our current European conferees were OK with the late
hour in BST and CET. If you are able to arrange this, we will be
delighted. It's never easy accomodating participants on a round planet!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net