Editor's update and meeting regrets (Was: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda)

An update and regrets for this week's meeting. I'll be at WWDC during this time. Here's the editor's update.

The Events spec changes since the last meeting have mainly been previously noted todos, and some WebIDL errata discovered during some of the WebKit implementation work. I sent out summaries of the substantive changes, but here's another recap.

Latest spec:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/raw-file/default/src/indie-ui-events.html

A list of the non-minor changesets in the last two weeks.

Substantive: incorporating event receiver into the *EventInit dictionaries
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/rev/11e968b725b6

Substantive: realized target is not defined in UIEvent, so we need to include it in UIRequestEvent.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/rev/75bcf6ce6344

Receiver should be EventTarget instance, not EventReceiver
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/rev/57bc64ad0e91

Fixing typos and other erroneous aspects of the Event interfaces; for example, was previously defined such that UIRequestEvent did not inherit event.target from Event.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/rev/3d97772ff7a9

changeType and focusType are unsigned shorts and not nullable. Added UNKNOWN = 0 constants to account for the change. Removed previous option for separate LinearFocusType and DirectionalFocusType dictionaries; these constants (NAV_NEXT, NAV_UP, etc.) are now defined in the constructor.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/rev/8e07cfc0a4dd

Let me know if there are any questions.