Re: Agenda+ Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

James and All:

James Craig writes:
> On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:24 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
>
> > Please provide any agenda items you would like included on our upcoming
> > teleconference this coming Wednesday 10 April at 21:00Z.
>
> Agenda+
>
> User Context overlap with CSS Media Queries.
> http://w3c-test.org/csswg/mediaqueries3/
>
> Monochrome is in the list, but contrast settings which the PFWG previously suggested is not. Which of the UC keys do we want to propose for inclusion in MQ? Which keys would we be willing to give up from UC if they were included in MQ? I think the basic font-size settings may be droppable if picked up in MQ.

I think we're going to get contrast settings--finally. They've emerged
as a use case and a requirement from recent "what's missing"
conversations with the IDPF (for HTML 5).

I expect we'll need to develop something more sophisticated than what PF
has been asking, i.e. I think the requirement for night vs day reading
contrasts applies to text, but would need to exclude any pictures,
videos, etc., embedded in the content. Not sure that all we would need
to facilitate that would properly come from a spec, or even the browser
layer. So, somethings to consider and discuss.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net