Re: Use case for indie UI events - manipulating a map

On 6/19/12 7:48 AM, ext Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

> Hi Rick,
>
> This is great! Doug set up a WIKI for us to add use cases for the
> group to review. I have begun adding them. At the moment I have not
> set a priority on mine. The current set I have started on pertained to
> UI widget components we would need for ARIA in order to replace the
> use of a keyboard.
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements
>
> Could you add these to the list?

Yes, good idea Rich.

Rick - please go ahead and add your UCs to the above wiki. If you need
some guidance on what is a UC versus what is Requirement, it may be
useful to look at what the Audio WG has done with their UC+Reqs doc
<http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements>, and
Doug's an expert in UCs and Requirements if you have any questions;-).

-Thanks, Art