Re: [admin] IndieUI Task Force f2f meeting in Lyon FR November 1-2

On 8/30/12 10:36 AM, ext Janina Sajka wrote:
> Yes, we are indeed expecting to meet Thursday and Friday of TPAC week in
> Lyon.
>
> While we have yet to set an agenda, I would expect it to include
> finishing up a review of our use cases and requirements, as well as
> closing on an FPWD, if indeed we've not published one by then.
>
> The concentrated time for focus provided by two back to back days will
> be invaluable for moving our work forward.

FYI, I created a meeting/agenda page for WebApp's TPAC meeting [1], and
if you'd like, I would be happy to bootstrap a similar wiki page for the
IndieUI group's TPAC meeting . Just let me know.

-AB

[1] <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/TPAC2012Meeting>