Re: Invitation to discuss W3C's DPUB activity specifically 'Alternate India Timezone Meeting' | New Delhi | 5th Dec

Thank you Priyanka and Rajesh-ji for taking this initiative of arranging
this in-person meeting over high-tea. We request all to take this
opportunity deliberate over the overall activity and the benefits that
are inherent to such a participation.

--
Regards,
Akshat Joshi

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]