Re: Hi!

Kalika,

    I can definitely come to the Microsoft Research offices. Why don't
we aim for 1000 IST on Thursday?  Give me the address and I'll have my
driver bring me there.

Attached is a PDF which outlines the W3C India Internationalisation
Programme we are putting together.  I look forward to meeting with you
and discussing how Microsoft Research can get involved!

Cheers,

Alan

--
J. Alan Bird