Re: Wiki update

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com<mailto:giuseppep@opera.com>>
Date: Friday, November 22, 2013 1:17 AM
To: Bob Lund <b.lund@cablelabs.com<mailto:b.lund@cablelabs.com>>
Cc: "public-inbandtracks@w3.org<mailto:public-inbandtracks@w3.org>" <public-inbandtracks@w3.org<mailto:public-inbandtracks@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Wiki update

few generic comments on the wiki

* the overview section doesn't mention DASH that is mentioned throughout the wiki
http://www.w3.org/community/inbandtracks/wiki/Main_Page#Overview

* latest draft of HTML include the data track interface.

I assume you mean the DataCue http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/text-level-semantics.html#datacue

This is not mentioned in the requirements section
http://www.w3.org/community/inbandtracks/wiki/Main_Page#Requirements

This would be referenced in the implementation section  as the means to create a Cue for metadata in-band tracks.