Re: <model> explainer update

Hello,

This part of the explanation confused me. Is this saying new Fetch and CORS
rules would be made so model source data becomes completely inaccessible?
I'm confused why Fetch / CORS are involved as a rendering consideration.

Is there any precedence for this  in the browser today?

<Point of confusion>

Privacy considerations:
Rendered <model> data is not exposed to / extractable by the page in this
proposal, so no tainting is required. We do expect this would require
extensions to Fetch (a new destination type), Content Security Policy (a
new policy directive), and likely a few others.