From: Ada Rose Cannon <adarose@apple.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2024 10:20 AM
To: public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org <public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org>; public-immersive-web@w3.org <public-immersive-web@w3.org>
Subject: Details for attending the Immersive Web face-to-face in person

Hi Everyone, Here are some details for attending the face to face. Rik has provided a map of where the entrance to the venue is and where the parking garage is. Attached is also a photo of the entrance to both facilities. Please remember to
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi Everyone,

Here are some details for attending the face to face. Rik has provided a map of where the entrance to the venue is and where the parking garage is. Attached is also a photo of the entrance to both facilities.

Please remember to bring ID to the meeting it’s required to get past the front desk.

Dinner will be at Wild Ginger (https://www.wildginger.net/<https://www.wildginger.net/>) at 6pm.

The details to attend remotely will be provided shortly.

Looking forward to you there in person or remote,

Thank you,

Ada Rose Cannon

[Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 9.12.19 AM.png][image1.jpeg][image0.jpeg]