Re: No Immersive Web Meeting 6/29

I added a couple of suggested paragraphs to the document, including the
example of OVR Advanced Settings's Motion tool
<https://github.com/OpenVR-Advanced-Settings/OpenVR-AdvancedSettings#--space-offset-page>
which
supports space dragging and a height toggle that work without requiring any
specific application code. I haven't tried it in WebXR yet, but it should
be usable in that environment also.

Is there anything equivalent for Oculus devices?

Also, is anyone aware of a related tool that could work with controller
poses? OVR Advanced Settings is open source, so it may be reasonably
straightforward to add such support if someone is willing to tackle that.