From: Ada Rose Cannon <ada@ada.is>
Sent: Tuesday, 27 July 2021 13:18
To: public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org; public-immersive-web@w3.org
Subject: No Meeting Today 27/7

No items on the agenda.
We've had a few weeks now without meetings now it might be nice to have community group discussions on more blue sky kind of topics.

What kind of things would people like to talk about?

Ada

Help Wanted:

Here are some issues which are good issues to get involved in, if you have taken responsibility for one leave a comment in the issue:

- [webvr-polyfill-dpdb#34 Create a helper script/web page for generating values for a new device](https://github.com/immersive-web/webvr-polyfill-dpdb/issues/34)
- [webxr-input-profiles#69 Resizing the window changes the model viewer's aspect ratio](https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr-input-profiles/issues/69) [<small>[Future]</small>](https://api.github.com/repos/immersive-web/webxr-input-profiles/milestones/4)
- [webxr-gamepads-module#16 Add link to the registry](https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr-gamepads-module/issues/16) [<small>[Pre-CR]</small>](https://api.github.com/repos/immersive-web/webxr-gamepads-module/milestones/1)
- [webxr#953 Typescript definitions](https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr/issues/953) [<small>[Pre-REC]</small>](https://api.github.com/repos/immersive-web/webxr/milestones/16)
- [webxr#1115 Explicitly spec when inline animation frame loops are suspended](https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr/issues/1115) [<small>[Pre-REC]</small>](https://api.github.com/repos/immersive-web/webxr/milestones/16)
- [webxr-samples#80 Example 17: "Hands Test" is missing](https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr-samples/issues/80)
- [administrivia#147 Platform/Framework Feedback](https://github.com/immersive-web/administrivia/issues/147)