No Meeting 2020-1027

From: Aysegul Yonet <Aysegul.Yonet@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 04:36:24 +0000
To: "public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org" <public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org>, "public-immersive-web@w3.org" <public-immersive-web@w3.org>
Hi all,

In order to give you a break before the TPAC sessions, we decided to not have a regular meeting this week. Thank you for the agenda items, we hope to discuss them next week.

Thank you,

Ada, Aysegul and Chris

Ayşegül Yönet

Senior Cloud Developer Advocate - Spatial Computing
Microsoft Developer Relations
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Office: aysegul.yonet@microsoft.com<mailto:ayyonet@microsoft.com>
Twitter: twitter.com/AysSomething<https://twitter.com/AysSomething>

My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule. If I am slow to reply, please reach out through Slack or Teams. Thanks!