Re: 2020-11-10- Immersive Web Community Group Teleconference Agenda

Is the shift in time (relative to PST) due to daylight savings time? If so
I'm a little concerned that many participants won't realize it unless they
carefully read the email. I don't recall that we said anything
specifically about it last week (though I could have simply missed it due
to TPAC burnout.)