From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 at 14:13
Subject: New "W3C Community" Slack created - Fwd: Invite your teammates to
Slack
To: Chairs <chairs@w3.org>, W3C Members <w3c-ac-members@w3.org>
Cc: ab@w3.org Board <ab@w3.org>, <tag@w3.org>

Dear Chairs, Advisory Committee Representative,
Advisory Board, TAG,

I hope this mail finds all of you well despite the trying times the world
is facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The W3C Team is in the process of
reaching out to Members.

To complement the several ways W3C Members and participants can get in
touch with the W3C team and amongst each other in the W3C Community, we’ve
created a public instance of Slack for the W3C Community.

In the past few weeks we have issued guidance for continuity of operations:
  https://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/8376

In Twitter we’ve informed our followers they can “meet” us and each other,
in #w3c on freenode, or in the W3C Community Slack:
  https://twitter.com/w3c/status/1240696146017677312

Chairs, please, share within your groups.

This slack may be joined using this link (or click it from the forwarded
message below) <
https://join.slack.com/t/w3ccommunity/shared_invite/zt-cr70arnm-znGpbS~9_7KdQ9tK9XIzMA

With warm regards,
Coralie