Re: Playstation move controllers

To the best of my knowledge browsers currently only support motion
controllers that are part of an overall WebXR hardware layer including an
output display. See https://immersiveweb.dev/ for a community-maintained
list of supported browsers and devices.

It seems unlikely that there'll be browser support for ad-hoc controllers
that aren't part of an overall supported system in the near future, so it
seems you'd need to do significant development on your own to get this
working. If you're interested, consider options such as writing an OpenXR
or OpenVR/SteamVR driver for this, or hooking into the WebXR emulator
extension <https://blog.mozvr.com/webxr-emulator-extension/>?