Re: Immersive Web CG Call Agenda for November 26th

Hello, Immersive web folks.

As expected it was a small group in today's call but we had a pretty good discussion on the new DOM overlay PR so it's probably worth taking a look at the minutes <https://www.w3.org/2019/11/26-immersive-web-minutes.html> and the proposed spec <https://klausw.github.io/dom-overlays/index.html>.

Piotr also mentioned that there's a new PR with a proposed hit testing spec <https://github.com/immersive-web/hit-test/pull/60> so now would be a good time to review and discuss.

Leonard mentioned that the question of quality metadata in glTF files (as needed by spatial favicons) has been taken up by the 3D commerce working group in Khronos so we'll need to coordinate with that group to ensure that we're working towards common goals.

Stay open!

 - Trevor