Re: WebXR Device API Logo Proposal

Long time lurker, LOVE IT! Appreciate the organic soft touch too that
reminds me of a butterfly.

Only minor critique (you can ignore :) is that the typeface is very light
relative to heft of logo, so from a distance or smaller size it will be
hard for laypeople to understand what the jumble of letters are.