New Foundational Discussion Repo for AR

From: Trevor Flowers <trevor@trevor.smith.name>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 15:23:11 -0700
To: public-immersive-web@w3.org
Hello, immersive web folks.

After discussion in this thread
<https://github.com/immersive-web/proposals/issues/51> and in consideration
of how we're now using feature incubation and API module repos, I've
created a new repository for discussion and documentation of cross-API
aspects of augmented reality: https://github.com/immersive-web/ar-common

This repo is for a similar purpose to the privacy-and-security repo
<https://github.com/immersive-web/privacy-and-security> in that it's not
for working out IDL or similarly specific aspects of an API but is instead
a place to discuss foundational aspects of AR in more detail than a single
Issue in the proposals repo allows.

As always, let me know if you have any questions about how to use this or
any other repo.

- Trevor

--

*Trevor Flowers* 🌸🌸