Re: how's Canary-WebXR different from WebARonARCore and which one shall I use to start with WebAR?

Chrome Canary is based on chromium. I do not know about that mirror you are
linking to but I would recommend to clone the official chromium repo. If
you need to build for Android, I would recommend using these instructions
<https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/android_build_instructions.md>
.

But please, if you need to fork that specific project, feel free to do so,
as it seems to just be a mirror.

Regards,
Iker