From: Rik Cabanier <rcabanier@magicleap.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 3:32:08 PM
To: public-immersive-web@w3.org
Subject: 3d favicons

All,

We're interested in coming up with a standardized way of supporting 3D favicons so a website can have a 2D and a 3D icon.
Helio [1] already implemented some support but we want to have a standardized solution that incorporates everyone's input.

Is anyone else interested in pursuing this?

Rik

1: https://www.magicleap.com/experiences/helio