Re: Event Invitation: Immersive Web Group Calls

Oh wow, I didn't think of the president's day. Ada, would you like to talk
about your issue without the editors or should I cancel?

Ayşegül Yönet

   -

On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 04:28 Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> wrote:

> As am I.  😂
>
> On Mon, Feb 19, 2024, 5:06 PM Brandon Jones <bajones@google.com> wrote:
>
>> FYI: I'm out of town this week as well.
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 9:51 AM Rik Cabanier <cabanier@meta.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ayşegül,
>>>
>>> I'm out of town this week so can my topic be moved to the next meeting?
>>>
>>> Rik

>>> London (United Kingdom - England) Tuesday, January 23 at 7:00 PM GMT
>>> Paris (France) Tuesday, January 23 at 8:00 PM GMT+1