Re: Save the date - Immersive Web Face to Face 25-26th of March 2024, Bellevue Washington

> There is also no public transport (because the light rail is still under
construction) and parking is difficult unless you come early.

The part about link rail is true, but there should be a bus from SeaTac
that'll take you to Bellevue Transit Center (~2km away from the spring
district), where it's technically possible to transfer to something that'd
take you to within a more walkable distance to the final destination (or
use BellHop for the last leg as you'll already be in range). It'll probably
take more than an hour though, compared to ~25-30min drive from SeaTac when
there's no traffic.