From: Ada Rose Cannon <adarose@apple.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2024 11:49 AM
To: public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org <public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Immersive Web Face to Face 2024 - Call for hosting

Dear Everyone, It’s time to start organising the 2024 face-to-face we roughly aim for late March or early April. Do you have preferred dates and/or locations? Also would anyone be willing to check with their company if they would like to volunteer

Dear Everyone,

It’s time to start organising the 2024 face-to-face we roughly aim for late March or early April.
Do you have preferred dates and/or locations?

Also would anyone be willing to check with their company if they would like to volunteer to host?
If you are interested, as chairs we are happy to help by going through what’s normally involved in hosting a face-to-face.

I think Apple is okay to host if no one else does but Apple did host last time and it’s good to rotate.

Timely responses are appreciated because we need to give 6 weeks notice.

Thank you,

Ada Rose Cannon, Ayºegül Yönet and Chris Wilson
Immersive Web Groups Chairs