Re: Github Issues for TPAC that need comments before the event itself.

   hi all,

   Please don't forget to register TPAC 2023, both who attend on-site or online. Even if you
are planning to attend online via Zoom, you must register (and pay) well before the days of
TPAC 2023.
https://www.w3.org/2023/09/TPAC/registration.html