Re: TPAC Immersive Web, Joint Group meetings & Breatout Sessions

   hi

   Website for (general) TPAC 2021 is at : https://www.w3.org/2021/10/TPAC/Overview.html

   Also, please don't forget to register from registration form:
https://www.w3.org/register/tpac2021virtual/form
   You will get another email within (around) one day for invitation to the Cvent TPAC
2021 page, which include calendars for all meetings (below is a direct link).
https://web-eur.cvent.com/hub/events/2b77fe3d-2536-467d-b71b-969b2e6419b5

   Calls of IWWG itself might be added to our group calendar as usual.
https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/immersive-web/calendar
https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/immersive-web/calendar