Re: Please Respond: Yet another immersive Web CFP...

   hi all,

# please let me use WG list but not individuals, no enough time to collect addresses now...

   Sorry for taking time to configure this that I've going back and forth on testing at
WebXR Device API repository, but finally publication system at W3C has been updated
and we are ready to use new GitHub Actions provided by W3C system:
https://github.com/w3c/spec-prod/issues/109

   So, I'll try to find a time to raise PRs to every WG repositories with FPWD published
shortly (assuming until mid next week, hopefully), but feel free to copy webxr one if
editors want to get earlier:
https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr/blob/main/.github/workflows/auto-publish.yml
   note
- need to modify 8th line to match with each repository