Re: Please Respond - Hit Testing FPWD

Hi Ada & others,

The only thing that comes to my mind that could maybe cause us to delay
slightly is the "Acknowledgements" section - I have been keeping a
placeholder for it in the specs I edit (anchors, depth sensing, hit test)
but that has not been populated yet in any of them. Do you remember how we
solved giving credit where it's due for the core spec? Could the same
approach be used here? In this case it may become a bit trickier since we
have a bunch of distinct modules, each with a potentially different set of
people who contributed.

-Piotr