Fwd: Meeting with APA at TPAC

This meeting happening tomorrow maybe of interest to some of you:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020, 18:52
Subject: Re: Meeting with APA at TPAC
To: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Cc: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>, Ada Rose Cannon <
ada@ada.is>, Ayşegül Yönet <ayyonet@microsoft.com>, Shawn Lauriat <
lauriat@google.com>, APA Chairs <group-apa-chairs@w3.org>

Joint meeting with EPub and Silver
Thursday, 10/15, 15:00-16:00 UTC
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20201015T15&p1=1440&ah=1>

Here is the zoom info:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81322926299?pwd=aWFzQ0wxMk0zaUNLQWhBVi81Skx4UT09
Meeting ID: 813 2292 6299
Passcode: 2020

You can find this as a calendar invite on the official TPAC calendar page:
https://www.w3.org/2020/10/TPAC/group-schedule.html#joint

You can also find the zoom info and agenda on the APA TPAC 2020 wiki page
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2020#Joint_meeting_with_Immersive_Web_and_Silver>

best,
-becky

On Oct 14, 2020, at 1:11 PM, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> wrote:

Do we have a Zoom meeting or the like for this?