Re: Charter: please review!

The "scope" section feels like it could be expanded a bit to better
encompass the deliverables. For example, it currently calls out hit testing
explicitly but none of the scope bullet points feel like they cover
lighting, occlusion, real world geometry, anchors, etc.

I'd suggest maybe changing the line:

For augmenting reality on devices which support AR, enable XR sessions that
provide real-world display, and provide the ability to hit-test surfaces in
the real world.

To something like this:

 - On devices which support AR, enable XR sessions that provide real-world
display.
 - On devices which support AR, provide information needed to allow virtual
imagery to feel like a natural part of the real-world display, such as
surface, lighting, and object tracking data.