TPAC meetings (Important! Urgent!)

From: Ada Rose Cannon <ada@ada.is>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 17:21:24 +0000
To: public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org, public-immersive-web@w3.org
Hi Everyone!

We are organising the timings for the teleconference for TPAC 2020,

Do any of the incubations or modules or anyone require any meetings with
external groups such as:

   - GPU For The Web Community Group
   - Inclusive Design for the Immersive Web Community Group
   - Devices and Sensors Working Group
   - Web Application Security Working Group
   - Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group
   - Audio Working Group
   - Web Applications Working Group (Gamepad)
   - WebRTC WG

Please respond ASAP, so we can find common times with these groups.

Ada, Chris, Aysegul