RE: WebXR Device API Logo Proposal

Very nice!

I like the clean font, although something thicker might be better.

        == John ==

From: Kieran Farr <kieran.farr@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 3:57 PM
To: Artem Bolgar <artem.bolgar@oculus.com>
Cc: Ada Rose Cannon <ada@ada.is>; public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org; public-immersive-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: WebXR Device API Logo Proposal

Long time lurker, LOVE IT! Appreciate the organic soft touch too that reminds me of a butterfly.

Only minor critique (you can ignore :) is that the typeface is very light relative to heft of logo, so from a distance or smaller size it will be hard for laypeople to understand what the jumble of letters are.