Re: Modules split

Some background is here:
https://github.com/immersive-web/administrivia/blob/master/modules.md

I was only tangentially involved in the modules discussion, but my
understanding is that the net result of using the core spec + AR module
would be roughly equivalent to the pre-split combined spec, and I don't
think there would be any new requirement to implement VR in such a
combination. I expect that a compliant implementation can still reject
supportsSession and requestSession promises for unsupported modes, after
all it also does this if a user doesn't consent to a session or if a given
system doesn't have the right hardware.