TPAC information

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 15:14:00 +0200
To: public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org
Dear Immersive Web WG participants,

In case you're not aware, I would like to draw your attention that
information on the agenda and logistics of our upcoming F2F during W3C
TPAC week  [1] has been posted on the public-immersive-web mailing list:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web/2018Oct/0005.html

(we will do a better job on posting WG announcements on this list, but
we also encourage participants to sign up to the
public-immersive-web@w3.org mailing list which is shared with the
Immersive Web Community Group [2])

Looking forward to meeting many of you next week!

Best regards,

Dom
W3C Staff Contact for Immersive Web WG

1. https://www.w3.org/2018/10/TPAC/