Re: [AGENDA] 2018-10-29 W3C IIP teleconference

Will it be possible to do it a little sooner tomorrow? 31st Oct, 9:30 am to
10:30 am IST?

--

विवेकानन्द पाणी । ବିବେକାନନ୍ଦ ପାଣୀ
Vivekananda Pani

--
The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments are
confidential or privileged information of Reverie Language Technologies