Re: [AGENDA] 2018-05-16 IIP teleconference

Dear Alolita, Richard, and others,

I joined a new company on Monday and have a tight schedule this week with early morning meetings. Unfortunately, for this reason, I won’t be able to attend our teleconf this evening. I hadn’t known about the timings I would have during my first week of work. By the time of our next teleconf, I will have a better understating of my work schedule and commitments.

Thank you for your understanding.

All my best.
Anshu