Re: agenda+ Meeting times

Hi Richard,

We're currently attempting to accommodate times that work for India to
encourage participants to join. If the CDAC folks can join 7-8am IST, an
earlier time could work for everyone in the US but maybe not for your UK
timezone. In the current setup, I'm joining in late in the evening
1030-1130pm Pacific. Let's discuss this briefly during the kickoff meeting
scheduled.

Best,
Alolita